If you are interested in horizontal organizations and self-management of work, check this out – just learned of this event tomorrow at 1800 UTC (12pm central US) featuring:
- Aaron Dignan, Brave New Work
- Karin Tenelius & Lisa Gill, Moose Heads on the Table: Stories about self-managing organisations from Sweden
- Pim de Morree, Corporate Rebels: Make Work More Fun
- Richard Bartlett, Patterns for Decentralised Organising
- Samantha Slade, Going Horizontal
- Susan Basterfield, Better Work Together.
If you want to help with the future (and present) of Resonate in regards to healthy co-working and collaborative strategies, come join me at this event! Of these writers, I am familiar with the work of Richard Bartlett from The Hum & Loomio – really excellent stuff.
The event is free but requires an RSVP.