I’m inviting @workers to share very brief notes each day when they do work at the co-op. The shorter the better!
While most workspaces at Resonate are transparent, a few need to be private such as the Operations area I work in much of the time. For transparency, communication, accountability, camaraderie – posting little updates where everyone can see is a good habit.
In an global environment like ours the work potentially never ends, but we all need our break time. Drop a note in here as a moment to check in – clock out – and get your rest
- worker retrospective
- 3 hrs operations - tasks, coordination, inbox
- studied zenhub, our likely choice for development project management + roadmap visualization
- met with @jackhajb: github/forum integration, volunteer dev coordination planning, QA for new website
Catching up in the main inbox and nearing INBOX ZERO Thanks @sganesh and @peter for their help
Soundtrack: Mat Eric Hart - Spirits & Reflections
- 2 hrs - Artist Earnings Research (History/Report prep)
- 1.5 hrs - Finance Team meeting
- .5 hr - Stripe Payment Analysis
- 1 hr - Check-in w/@brndnkng re: Dev Team recruitment, Community Outreach [agaric.coop, Allied Media], Artist and Catalog strategy, donor approach, comrade check-in, work balance, Exec/Board dialogue
Introduced to Cynefin Dynamics
A humanistic complexity framework for collective decision-making.
Woke up early this morning, wife still sleeping and too early for work, so I’m uploading a few entries with a warm coffee and Rich’s soundtrack recommendation.
Soundtrack: Alessio Pianelli - The Songlines - I - wonderful cello playing - thanks Rich! (oh, things just picked up hahaha)
- 1.5 hr exec team meeting
- 3.5 hr operations - coordination, forum research and organization, set up new tag sidebar
- 1 hr QA testing on new website
Soundtrack: BEZA - Talking to the Sky
Tues. 2.5 hours Catch up with Melissa and brandon. Set appt with potential supporter.
Wed. 1 hr Fundraising check-in with Sam.
4 hr Set-up Board meeting. emails.
2 hours upload coordinator emails + release corrections per artist email request.
Tiny bit of uploading while my PC is gearing up for my workday.
Soundtrack: Rïga - Oxacides
~30 minutes upload coordinator emails, etc.
3 hour prep
3 hour f2f chat with angel
Been tracking most of my progress from the past few days here:
That being said, here’s a brief synopsis:
- Many fixes for the Status Bar and getting the color to match device preference and look good with both light and dark modes on the Resonate UI
- Public TestFlight for iOS available: Join the Resonate Co-op beta - TestFlight - Apple
- Internal Testing for Android available: Anmelden – Google Konten
- A potential solution to appropriate metadata lacking in Now Playing/Control Center on iOS, not to mention enhancement to the web player itself
30 minutes - various upload coordinator emails & activities.