----->>> Vote here for 2020 AGM Resolutions<<<-------

This is where we VOTE for the AGM resolutions for 2020 posted in this category… voting poll post to be added when the AGM starts.

4 Likes

AGM VOTING FOR RESOLUTIONS - 2020*

Please vote using the buttons below. Only votes for registered coop members / membership classes will be counted in the final tally.

ORDINARY RESOLUTIONS:

Ordinary Resolution A.

“THAT the financial statements for 2019 and Director’s reports for 2020 be adopted”.
Moved by Rich Jensen, Coop Executive

• FOR
  • AGAINST

0 voters

Ordinary Resolution B.

“THAT Tom Carolan & Co. be appointed auditors for 2020/21 with remuneration
to be agreed between the auditor and the Resonate Board”.
Moved by Nick Meyne, Secretary

• FOR
  • AGAINST

0 voters

Ordinary Resolution C.

To confirm the appointments proposed by the board of the co-operative:
“THAT the present Board members listed below be reappointed to the Resonate Board for the 2020/2021 term under the provisions of Rule 37;

Terry Tyldesley
Nick Meyne
Kalam Ali
Stephanie Merchak
Nati Linares
Greg Heuss
Rich Jensen
Peter Harris
Melissa Taylor
Z
Hakanto”.

• FOR
  • AGAINST

0 voters

Ordinary Resolution D.

“THAT an audit committee is formed with the purpose:
to assist and check the preparation of financial records presented to General Meetings so that they are accurate, authentic and meet the needs of members;
to assist and check the preparation of the information needed for a social audit;
to organise elections in accordance with Clause 38;
to record, check and authenticate that the procedures are being followed when voting takes place in a General Meeting.
to regularly review the Board has maintained up-to-date records of all qualifying contributions made by members.”

• FOR
  • AGAINST

0 voters

Ordinary Resolution E.

“That member applications to serve on the audit committee are circulated and appointments are made by 31st March 2021.”

• FOR
  • AGAINST

0 voters

SPECIAL RESOLUTIONS:

Special Resolution A.

"That amendments are made to the terms and conditions of supporter shares, and made to be effective for all supporter shares issued from 31st December 2020: Resolution Text

• FOR
  • AGAINST

0 voters

Special Resolution B.

"That a new class of share, the ‘Supporter Debenture’, is introduced and available for purchase by organisations which bring financial value or effort to the Co-operative: Resolution Text

• FOR
  • AGAINST

0 voters

Special Resolution C.

"That all references to “RESONATE BEYOND STREAMING LIMITED” in the Rulebook are replaced by “RESONATE CO-OPERATIVE”: Resolution Text

• FOR
  • AGAINST

0 voters

Special Resolution D.

Paragraph numbering corrections in the rulebook: Resolution Text

• FOR
  • AGAINST

0 voters

Special Resolution E.

"That sub-clause (ii) referenced in clause 32 be corrected to read:
“ii. at least [66%] of all member votes cast are in favour of the resolution,
irrespective of shareholder class, on a one-shareholder one-vote basis.”

• FOR
  • AGAINST

0 voters

Special Resolution F.

“That clauses 49, 51 and 52 will not apply until a mechanism of allocation and administration of member tokens has been agreed in a future special resolution.”

• FOR
  • AGAINST

0 voters

2 Likes

In the Zoom call, I believe it was Rich (forgive me if I’m wrong) who went through each of these and made these much easier to understand. Please let me know when that is available because it was very informative. Thank you.

6 Likes

Will do! Also, there are some brief explanations on each individual Resolution topic. Check out the category page AGM Resolutions to view those if you haven’t seen them yet

3 Likes

Hey Vertica - I ran through them, but the link that @hakanto has provided have some explanatory replies to each of the agenda item posts to explain them a little more: Example:

2 Likes

Ok, Ana been here and voted too! The meeting was really informative as it allowed me to learn so much better, how much of a community this is and what’s meant to become. Thank you, all of you :heart: *and yes, as soon as the recording is up somewhere, I’m happy to revisit and marinate some of the ideas!

5 Likes

I’m compressing the meeting video file and will soon be uploading it!

2 Likes

Video has been posted in the main AGM topic! @VerticaGG @anamangot

4 Likes

:boom::boom::boom: A reminder: voting on these resolutions closes tomorrow (monday january 4th) at 18.00 CET !

4 Likes