🌌 The Bonfire

Hi Everyone. Thanks for inviting me into the community. Its a pleasure to be here. My name is Vano. I’m a Brooklyn based producer, mainly working in realms of experimental / glitch / bass music under the project named Sonic Junkie. I’ve stumbled upon Resonate few months back and was mind blown by the idea. I’m still figuring out how things work here and how i can contribute in helping this amazing idea flourish. I look forward to meeting you all. Thanks for having me

8 Likes

Hello, I just posted an intro on another thread so hi again and happy to throw another log on the fire. Thanks Hakanto and Rich and Nick for all you are doing for Resonate. My music is indie folk ala my queen Joni Mitchell and my other queen Shawn Colvin. I just finished a new song that I need to upload…next on the to do list. . But I want to share the video that was just put up on YouTube. Part of the Solution https://youtu.be/1KUcUtDD4Jk
Cheers, Tami

5 Likes

Hello everyone!
I am very happy to be part of this beautiful community.
I think Resonate is a really nice project and I intend to participate in it.
I live in Italy, near Rome and I am an experimental electronic composer and producer.
My first track will be uploaded on November 4th. If you have curiosity please ask, anyway we’ll talk soon! :smiley:

4 Likes

Anyone know any bossa nova or jazz artists here on Resonate? Looking for nice music to mellow with while working on the November Newsletter.

1 Like

Just saw yr call out… I’ll look through my lists…

1 Like

Hey everybody, just wanted to pop in and say hi! I’m new to Resonate and have my first uploads on the platform coming up soon. I’m really excited to see how we can change the music world with Resonate and humbled to be a part of it all!

6 Likes

What I’m listening to today :partly_sunny:

1 Like

Wow, sounds great!!

1 Like
1 Like

Nice early draft player interface!

:raised_hands:t4: @auggod

2 Likes

Hi

“We are the rebuilders” Great blog by the new Co-operatives UK CEO Rose Marley on why co-ops are more popular, inc research Why everyone’s talking about co-operatives | Co-operatives UK

3 Likes