Roadmap session 6: "Prioritizing key results"

Tomorrow, we’ll have a roadmap session to discuss our prioritization of key results and clarify them. @jackhajb will be posting a reply below, describing a process for how we can do much of this work asynchronously before the meeting.

Let’s set a time for the meeting tomorrow. This poll will be open only for a few hours.

Pick all times that work for you
  • 8:30-10:00 a.m. EST ( 2:30-4:00 p.m. CET )
  • 9:30-11:00 a.m. EST ( 3:30-5:00 p.m. CET )
  • 10:30-12:00 p.m. EST ( 4:30-6:00 p.m. CET )
  • 11:30-1:00 p.m. EST ( 5:30-7:00 p.m. CET )

0 voters

@executive @directors @assistants @workers

We want to make our meetings more impactful and thought we could make some of this work asynchronous

We are asking that folks do two things in the Resonate OKRs 2022 spreadsheet:

1. Review the key results in the spreadsheet and comment on any that you are unclear or you don’t understand. In particular, keep an eye on the metric being SMART

2. Find the first column on the right without someone’s initials

3. Add your initials at the top of the column

4. Go through and put your prioritizations for each key result 1 - 4 (1 top priority and 4 lowest priority) The font color is white so your vote isn’t immediately visible to others

5 Likes

Asynchronous for the win, I agree, I’ll try to do all that tomorrow!

2 Likes

Based on poll results, we’ll have the meeting at 10:30 a.m - 12:00 p.m. EST ( 4:30-6:00 p.m. CET )

The time has been updated above and an event created. Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Can any co-op member (the annual membership style member) chime in with priority rankings or is it just for the worker group? Are these type meetings generally just for the worker group or can any member at least, like, listen in perhaps? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @fgblomqvist!

The session is open, please come through.

2 Likes

Nice! I won’t be able to make this specific one but now that I know I’ll try to plan to join some upcoming session/meeting, curious to see what people talk about.

4 Likes

That’d be terrific to have you on board, we need as many input as possible.

4 Likes

will be hopping on a little late, closer to 11!

Wrap up point here—for two objectives we reached a consensus point through group with respective KRs prioritized :

• “Professionalize”—3 KRS
  • Increase Income—2 KRS

Confirmed/tasked by the group, I’m working asynchronously with delivery by midnight 2022-01-23T05:00:00Z to:

• clean up KR’s for the other three objectives (Userbase, Democratize, Facilitate)
  • outline the Q1 applications (for KR’s that are time sensitive/crucial with outlined metrics)
  • pitched as a draft proposal, not the final roadmap/OKR, subject to group suggestion and critique through whatever format is wanted (asynchronous or live meeting)

The sheet the proposal will be on is titled KR—FinalDraft1_PlatformFacing, located on the same file link as Resonate OKRs 2022

Super encourage critique on my work as it comes together—my perspective is obviously limited and I’m more just hoping this will let us work through a refine process where we can really chew on notes and refine (especially in terms of what anyone who’s leading and guiding platform work needs)

10 Likes

@jeremy Recommend checking this out

2 Likes