[Member Meeting 4/27/2021] Planning for next General Meeting

peace everyone,

wanted to give a heads up that we will be having a community meeting with the central question: what does it mean to be a member of Resonate Coop?

so if you’re interested in assisting in further defining what that means and becoming more engaged with our community and platform, we strongly encourage you to attend!

==
2021-04-20T16:00:00Z2021-04-20T17:30:00Z

meeting link

==

if you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out/message me!

brandon

7 Likes

Love this prompt. Really excited about this.

4 Likes

starts in thirty minutes!

peace good people,

thanks to all were able to join in. we had a really positive session earlier today.

i wanted to share the notes from our meeting and inform you that we will be meeting again in about a month from now to not only discuss this question around membership, but also other pertinent questions leading up to our general meeting.

in the meantime, some of us will be meeting next tuesday, 4/27 at same time to do some prep for this meeting that’s happening in a month or so. if you’re interested in joining, def click the resonate jitsi link in the original post.

but yeah, here’s a link to the notes: Etherpad

**w/n the notes also includes links that would be dope to review in preperation/ including a link leading to Resonate Coop’s Rulebook, our Operations Manual, and Terms of Use. these documents will be helpful in us working through some of these questions

4 Likes

Thanks a ton for the notes @brndnkng I’m really sorry I couldn’t be there, I’ll try to show up next week if schedule allows. In the meantime I’ll go read your notes, catch up with what’s been said and see if I can help with anything.

3 Likes

A meeting is starting now for planning our next General Meeting. Link here: https://meet.jit.si/ResonateCommunityLab