🥂 Forum remodeling party this Saturday, May 8! 11am PDT / 2pm EDT / 20.00 CET

:clinking_glasses: Forum remodeling party! 2021-05-08T18:00:00Z2021-05-08T19:30:00Z We’ll be splitting up the task of going through the Topics in the Forum and relabeling them into the new Categories design. BYOB! Expect some mess (more than usual) for the next few days. Location: https://meet.jit.si/ResonateCommunity

:books: It may be a somewhat studious party, but a celebration nevertheless!

:sunflower: Also, next week we’ll be installing a new Events plugin so that it is easier for folks to keep up with what’s going on at Resonate, when meetings are, and how to participate. Woo!

To learn more about the work that went into this forum redesign process and what we’ll be building tomorrow, take a look here: 📣 PROPOSAL & POLL: Forum Categories Remodel

1 Like

To help us out tomorrow while working, I’m putting emojis in the titles of all the new Categories I’m setting up. I think this will make it easier to distinguish between the old and new Categories and the visual cue makes it easier to spot while organizing. Down to remove them (or refine them if folks like them) after the remodel.

1 Like

We’re done! Thank you to everyone who helped out – @KallieMarie @LLK & @richjensen!

We’ve switched the forum to display the new Categories overview by default. Click “latest” for the previous view.