This is where we can discuss general Resonate development, ranging from help with getting set up to development policies, essentially any #platform development work (which originally resided in this thread). Part of the hope for meeting regularly is to establish formal decision making processes and provide transparency into the work devs are doing - by making space weekly for a light check-in we can build trust, gain insights, and learn together in how we’re building the software for Resonate! Here are the current main channels of communication:
- Weekly developer standup meetings (see below)
- Telegram developer chat (technical chat only). Ping @peterklingelhofer on Telegram and we’ll add you.
#platform forum category for any general development discussions that don’t fit into one of the sub-categories.
Here are some organizational concepts and tools we’re exploring:
I’m on vacation next Wednesday, but looking forward to the next one!
Proposed topics of discussion for this coming Wednesday:
- What are we currently contributing? How would we like to continue contributing?
- What are our current needs to further participation?
- Drafting and discussing current volunteer devs personal needs, limits, parameters to be able to contribute to resonate. How are we defining the dev volunteer role, what’s required, expected, and encouraged?
- How do we communicate recent successes and accomplishments to the outside world?
If folks want to discuss anything else I can add it!
Edit: a bit of a switch-up, we’ll be talking about the tech stack and getting a walk through!
I’m dropping out due to the agenda switch-up—but definitely interested in watching the stack overview later. I’ll see you at the next one to talk website