Community Team [archive]

Thank you for laying out the agenda. Would you like me to attend this coming meeting, or should I just keep an eye out for any notes that come from the meeting?

2 Likes

These are open meetings right? Let’s build community!

2 Likes

yes @Sam_Martyn meetings are open!

see you soon, hopefully :crossed_fingers:t5:

1 Like

peace @community team,

below is a preposed agenda for tonight’s meeting.
pls feel free to add items if you’d like

Tuesday January 18th 2022 2022-01-19T01:00:00Z2022-01-19T02:30:00Z

meeting link below

speak soon

1 Like

Ecosystem developer guide could be removed from the agenda. It’s been published in the Handbook, so that work is done.

1 Like

noted, thanks @Hakanto!

2 Likes

peace @community
i wanted to add an agenda for tomorrow’s meeting. definitely reply if you have any additional items or suggestions…

community team meeting agenda 01/25/2022

not sure how far we’ll make it on these items, but definitely believe it’s plenty to chew on

Tuesday January 25th 2022 2022-01-26T01:00:00Z2022-01-26T02:30:00Z

speak soon

peace @community. last meeting we were supposed to have we canceled b/c it was only 2 of us on the call. the agenda items from the 25th of January we can still discuss. below i have a loose agenda with items i feel should be prioritized. if you have any additional agenda items, please feel free to reply below

thanx!

Community Team Meeting

2022-02-02T01:00:00Z2022-02-02T02:00:00Z

Agenda

• Configuration of Community Team (Short Team Objectives)
  • Social Media / Communications Support
  • Fundraising / Crowdfunding Support
1 Like

peace @community

meeting happening rn… apologies for not posting an announcement here

peace @community,

i wanted to add tomorrow’s meeting information here for those who can make it.

10am - 12 Noon ESTbi-weekly starting this week Tomorrow 10:00 AM → Tomorrow 12:00 PM

@KallieMarie @LLK @CritCity @piper @richjensen @Sam_Martyn @Hakanto @Nick_M @sganesh @boopboop

Agenda Items

• Configuration of Community Team (Short Team Objectives)
  • Social Media / Communications Support
  • Fundraising / Crowdfunding Support

i’m figuring we could draw items from the forum to build out and work on further, prioritizing order of tasks based on our cooperative needs. if anyone has additional agenda items, please do not hesitate to reply to this message

great meeting today… really nice meeting you @CritCity, welcome!

below you’ll find the notes from our meeting today

Community Team Meeting Notes 02/17/2022
meeting attendees: @brndnkng @CritCity @piper

• @brndnkng gave overview of Community Team and purpose
  • discussed current priorities (fundraising/ways to plug in/ways to amplify our campaign. discussed membership drive being primary b/c it’s looking like we’re not reaching our goal via Open Collective at the moment
  • discussed need to recruit another Dev/Platform Lead before the end this month (@brndnkng will follow up and share out once we have the announcement ready)
  • mobile app: @piper shared a brilliant idea around developing an app from our streaming website/where it’s identical to the beta but people can download it on their phones. he’ll follow up on the proposals and ecosystem threads
3 Likes

Thank you @brndnkng . It Great meeting you and @piper ! Looking forward to the next one.

2 Likes

Looks like we may need to update the original post with the new meeting times. I’m still seeing the old meeting time on my calendar, for scheduled for about two hours from now.

1 Like

Oh wait so there’s nothing?? Damn I organized my day to fit this meeting… It seems like I’ll just never see this one !

1 Like

Hey all, I am trying to attend the meeting but it doesnt seem like there s anyone here? Is this meeting still happening?

Same I got up early… :frowning:

Yeah I really feel we need a better system for schedules and calendars this is causing way too many problems and complexities which I feel we struggle with and always have to keep an eye out for which hads a lot of human maintenance.

And also this matters a lot because the time of the community members is precious and valuable, obviously.

peace @community team, @KallieMarie & @LLK,

i apologize for the mix-up regarding these meetings. i did in fact edit the meeting times and have given multiple notices that they’ll be happening bi-weekly starting from last week’s meeting.

i’m not sure why it sent a notification for today. i’m also not a discourse wiz either and am doing the best i can. i apologize if you shifted your time to make it for this meeting.

i’ve changed the current meeting day/time in the calendar to reflect that we’ll be meeting next week 2022-03-03T15:00:00Z2022-03-03T16:00:00Z

i appreciate your patience in the schedule shift to something that’s more manageable for me :pray:t5:

4 Likes

I’ve closed this topic and invite folks to head over to the new meeting topic that @brndnkng has set up.

Tricky thing about old, long topics like this is folks have to wade through a lot of out-of-date info to get to the current picture.

Because this old topic was set up by Angus and he’s an admin, it seems to have also created some issues for brandon I wasn’t aware of – not able to edit things he should be able to edit, etc. The new topic will make it easier for everyone.

This old topic will stay available for folks to compile notes from. When those notes are done, Iet me know and I’ll hide this topic.

1 Like